Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: EntityHelper

Jules is offline Junior Member

Default EntityHelper

Hi,

Is there any way to browse the EntityHelper tree that is generated?

I am trying to figure out what data I can extract from it, but if I dont know whats in there, I find it difficult to work out the code changes.

I see references such as:

/root/QueryString/entity
    /root/Runtime/EntityName
    /root/EntityHelpers/Category/Entity

but how can I see whats stored in those xml trees? Is there a document that I have missed which explains all this?

Many thanks

Jules

Jules is offline Junior Member

Dont panic, I've found allll the info I need

Here's the low down if you need help in the future

http://manual.aspdotnetstorefront.co...-packages.aspx

Refers to "set the Xml.DumpTransform AppConfig to true", this has however changed in name to : XmlPackage.DumpTransform under the XMLPACKAGE list of appconfigs.

This now dumps files into the images folder but there was a bug in the following line causing an error when it was trying to find the folder:

Code:
    xFormFile = CommonLogic.SafeMapPath(String.Format("{0}images/{1}_{2}.runtime.xsl", CommonLogic.IIF(AppLogic.IsAdminSite, "~/{0}".FormatWith(AppLogic.AdminDir()), "~/"), m_PackageName, CommonLogic.IIF(AppLogic.IsAdminSite, "admin", "store")))
    add the extra / in front of images

Code:
    xFormFile = CommonLogic.SafeMapPath(String.Format("{0}/images/{1}_{2}.runtime.xsl", CommonLogic.IIF(AppLogic.IsAdminSite, "~/{0}".FormatWith(AppLogic.AdminDir()), "~/"), m_PackageName, CommonLogic.IIF(AppLogic.IsAdminSite, "admin", "store")))
    Regards,

Jules

khushwalia is offline Junior Member

Default Product display as in datagrid

Hello Jules,

Is there any way I could display my products in a grid format? And also to have dropdowns in the columns on the basis of which I could have a "if" condition for price display?

Product Category Price
    A (Dropdown selection) Price list on basis of dropdown selection
    B (Dropdown selection) Price list on basis of dropdown selection

Regards