Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Exchange Rate Not Found error

laomao is offline Member

Default Exchange Rate Not Found error

when I view the order detail by clicking the "Open New Receipt Window Here" link at the Orders in the admin site, the error happens as below.

My version is 8.0.

Code:
    XmlPackage Exception: Exception=Last Trace Point=[]. An error occurred during a call to extension function 'FormatCurrencyWithoutCurrencyCode'. See InnerException for a complete description of the error.

Exchange Rate Not Found for Currency=0

System.ArgumentException: Last Trace Point=[]. An error occurred during a call to extension function 'FormatCurrencyWithoutCurrencyCode'. See InnerException for a complete description of the error.

Exchange Rate Not Found for Currency=0

at AspDotNetStorefrontCore.XmlPackage2.TransformString() at AspDotNetStorefrontCore.AppLogic.RunXmlPackage(XmlPackage2 p, Parser UseParser, Customer ThisCustomer, Int32 SkinID, Boolean ReplaceTokens, Boolean WriteExceptionMessage)
    Thank you in advance for your help

laomao is offline Member

Default problem solved

In the Customer table, CurrencySetting was set to 0 for the admin user. I changed it to NULL and the receipt window now opens up without any issues.

However still don't know why the field CurrencySetting got 0 in it.