Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Create Ad Hoc Refund on Recurring Orders

jmartin77 is offline Junior Member

Default Create Ad Hoc Refund on Recurring Orders

Will doing an ad hoc charge/refund on a recurring order cause problems somewhere else in the store? I assume there's a reason the button was disabled, but I'm not sure what that could be.

We're running into issues where we need to refund shipping charges on recurring orders. The Create Ad Hoc Charge/Refund button shows up on the original order, but not the subsequent orders.

I found the code where I can enable the button for recurring orders. I changed it so the button will show for the recurring orders. But is it safe to do that? Will it break something else down the road somewhere?

usascholar is offline Member

Unhappy

I second that!

I need to provide a refund on recurring orders as well!

Why is it not enabled?