We are considering using ASDNSF as our next B2B eCommerce platform integrated with Microsoft Dynamcis AX2009

Does someone have expirence in using ASDNSF as B2B and can give some architectural advice and can assist us in pointing out what is possible and what is very difficult in a B2B solution. :

1. We need to develop a special price calculation that simulates the ERP price calculation. We allready have this code from previous projects. I have read about the add-in posibility in ASDNSF but I believe this only works for the basket.
We need to show the customers price in the catalog, product page and all places where the product price is shown.
Do you offer the possibility of a price provider or do we need to change a lot of standard ASDNSF source code to achieve this.

Our solution will replicate price data from the ERP system to a separate database where the price logic will read the data and do appropriate caching for performance issues.

2. In most B2B senarios a EPR customer have several contacts "users". Each contact must have own login and different rights for the system. Eg. one contact must add only items to a basket while another has the right to complete and send the basket.
Another example is that some contacts must only see the recommended prices while others are to see the netto price.
The administrator contact for a customer must be able to create new contacts and set a contact rights "role".
How do you see such a solution achievable in ASPDNSF. I believe we have to develop all this from scratch ?

3. Does the product hold information about one alternative product which will be shown and used in the catalog. Eg. Product A is replaced with product B.
Maybe with the complexity that the alternatve product only shows when the original product inventory level reach 0.
Is this to be taken care of through a modification or covered by standard ASPDNSF somehow.

4. Do you offer the solution in .Net 4.0.

Any solution dialogue covering these topics will be appreciated