Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Accepting a Failed Transaction with Authorize.net

davepar is offline Junior Member

Default Accepting a Failed Transaction with Authorize.net

A transaction gets marked as a Suspicious Transaction by Authorize.net because thr ship to address does not match CC Address. I verify that customer is legimate and go to Authoirize and Approve the Transaction. However, the order is still not available on my website.
    Why is this and how do I get it back on the Orders List for normal processing now that it has been approved?

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

I'm afraid our Auth.net integration doesn't work with their address verification service. You'll have to either disable that, or just manually process any orders that Auth.net flags as suspicious.

davepar is offline Junior Member

I will just have to Disable it as there is n o way to recover the order on my site once it has been flagged.