Hello.

I have a horizontal aspnetmenu which shows my categories and when you scroll over them any subcategories that are created show up. If you scroll over any subcategories that have sub-subcategories they will display. I want to limit the menu to only show the parent + 1 subcategory. I do not want any sub-subcategories to be displayed in this menu.

I have the following code in the template.master file.

Code:
asp:Menu ID="aspnetMenu" runat="server" StaticSubMenuIndent="8" Orientation="Horizontal" 
                StaticEnableDefaultPopOutImage="False" StaticDisplayLevels="3" MaximumDynamicDisplayLevels="<%$ Tokens:AppConfigUSInt, MaxMenuLevel %>">
                <StaticSelectedStyle CssClass="aspnetMenu_StaticSelectedStyle" />
                <LevelMenuItemStyles>
                    <asp:MenuItemStyle CssClass="aspnetMenu_Level1" Font-Underline="False" />
                    <asp:MenuItemStyle CssClass="aspnetMenu_Level2" Font-Underline="False" />
                </LevelMenuItemStyles>
                <StaticMenuItemStyle CssClass="aspnetMenu_StaticMenuItemStyle" />
                <DynamicSelectedStyle CssClass="aspnetMenu_DynamicSelectedStyle" />
                <DynamicMenuItemStyle CssClass="aspnetMenu_DynamicMenuItemStyle" />
                <DynamicMenuStyle CssClass="aspnetMenu_DynamicMenuStyle" />
                <%--
                        These 2 styles below can't be added declaratively, it will be added later on the script
                        But needs to follow the naming convention {MenuId}_WhatEverStyle
                    --%>
                <%--<DynamicHoverStyle CssClass="aspnetMenu_DynamicHoverStyle" />--%>
                <%--<StaticHoverStyle  CssClass="aspnetMenu_StaticHoverStyle" />--%>
            </asp:Menu>
I have changed the StaticDisplayLevels="3" to different numbers but that does not affect how many sub-subcategories are displayed.

Any ideas?

Thanks
James