Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Internet Explorer Version 9 break the Admin pages

campbelt101 is offline Member

Default Internet Explorer Version 9 break the Admin pages

Ok, so I install IE9 today and realized on my test site (I'm not in production yet) that I can't edit a product on the Admin pages.

Not critical to me, but I thought people might wish to know.

Forgot to add... I'm using AspDotNetStorefront ML 9.0.1.3/9.0.1.3 SP1 64 bit

DotNetDevelopments is offline Senior Member

Just tested IE9 in the back office of 9.1.0.0 64bit, no problems at all.

Edit: I am using IE 9.0.8080.16413
    Also this is still the release candidate, not the finished product.
    =====
    Version (Code/DB): AspDotNetStorefront MSx 9.1.0.1/9.1.0.0
    Execution Mode: 64 Bit
    Dot Net Developments - E-commerce By Experience

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

I just did a good bit of browsing around in some test sites here in IE9 as well, and found a couple of little issues but nothing that switching to Compatibility View didn't fix.

Good ole' Microsoft.

deanfp is offline Senior Member

Not working here either. Nothing coming up for search results. I will stick with FF

Quote Originally Posted by AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott View Post
    I just did a good bit of browsing around in some test sites here in IE9 as well, and found a couple of little issues but nothing that switching to Compatibility View didn't fix.

Good ole' Microsoft.

I haven't figured out how to turn on Compatibility View yet, though I did look. I'll find it.

Quote Originally Posted by campbelt101 View Post
    I haven't figured out how to turn on Compatibility View yet, though I did look. I'll find it.
    It would appear that Compatibility View doesn't exist in the release version. At least not that I can find. I googled it and haven't found anything about it yet.

I've have also noticed that the check out doesn't appear to work correctly. I do hope that AspDotNetStorefront developers are looking to insure that this will work properly with IE9.

Quote Originally Posted by campbelt101 View Post
    It would appear that Compatibility View doesn't exist in the release version. At least not that I can find. I googled it and haven't found anything about it yet.

I've have also noticed that the check out doesn't appear to work correctly. I do hope that AspDotNetStorefront developers are looking to insure that this will work properly with IE9.
    Ok... nevermind... I found the Compatibility View and once I turned that on it works fine. Nevermind on the check out as well... was just me.