Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Managed shopping feed comparison service

dragon is offline Member

Default Managed shopping feed comparison service

Has anyone every tired a service like this? They manage your feeds for you. You pay a monthly fee. If you have tired a service like this can you give me a little input on the ones that you have tried.

I'm looking into:

singlefeed.com
    versafeed.com
    godatafeed.com

If you know of any others I would love to hear from you. Thanks.
    Need Halloween Costumes?
    Don't let your party be a bust because you didn't shop with us!
    HalloweenAndCostumes.com

deanfp is offline Senior Member

Hi

No but I was going to try single feed. We currently run a bespoke Google Feed that works fine for our two Multi Store Sites.

We aso purchased The Find Feed from Vortex and whilst the feed works great The Find is a little redundant as all it does is allow you to upload products, there is no tracking or conversion available to its nigh on impossible to see how many visitors or customers come from The Find.

If anyone using the find has managed this I would love to hear from you!

dragon is offline Member

I use the find. I use the google base feed to send it up to them. I'm able to track them with the google analytics. I go to the referring sites section.
    Need Halloween Costumes?
    HalloweenAndCostumes.com

ssgumby is offline Senior Member

We just began using cpc strategy (http://www.cpcstrategy.com/index.php) and so far I love them. We send them our google feed each night, they update all feeds every morning. They highly customize for efficiency and ive seen some increased traffic from nexttag specifically, others probably too. We only been with them a few weeks so obviously I dont have any long term history with them but again, the level of support from them is second to none.

dragon is offline Member

I will check that out. Thank you for sharing.
    Need Halloween Costumes?
    HalloweenAndCostumes.com

Shampoostore is offline Junior Member

Default How is CPC working for you?

Was wondering how CPC is working for you. You said it increased traffic. Did it increase sales? What is the cost?

Quote Originally Posted by ssgumby View Post
    We just began using cpc strategy (http://www.cpcstrategy.com/index.php) and so far I love them. We send them our google feed each night, they update all feeds every morning. They highly customize for efficiency and ive seen some increased traffic from nexttag specifically, others probably too. We only been with them a few weeks so obviously I dont have any long term history with them but again, the level of support from them is second to none.

ssgumby is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shampoostore View Post
    Was wondering how CPC is working for you. You said it increased traffic. Did it increase sales? What is the cost?
    We have been with them for about 4 weeks now, they told us up front it would take some time to build relevancy.

As of today :
    Traffic is up over 17%. Total sales are up considerably. 10% of our revenue last week was from search engines. Honestly I am shocked at the traffic increase since they set my expectations low in the short term, I wasnt expecting much for a few months.

As for price you will need to contact them as it is based on many factors. Its not a revenue share though, its a flat fee with no contract (only month to month).

Kellie is offline Junior Member

Default Datafeeds

We use Godatafeeds they are local to Southern Florida. Support is very good and they upload our feeds daily. We can instantly see if there are any errors and read the error message to resolve them. They track cost, conversions and revenue.

If you ever need help with datafeeds you can check us out at Newepicmedia.com.