Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Return Authorization Number w/ Pre Paid Labels Printed Online

dragon is offline Member

Default Return Authorization Number w/ Pre Paid Labels Printed Online

I'm looking for a way to have the customer be able to get a Return Authorization Request number online by putting in the order number and zip code. Then I would like it to take them to a screen that they are able to print a Prepaid Label Online.

I don't want them to have to contact us for this. During the Halloween season we get so busy and our staff is pushed to the max. We are not able to spend precious hours on returns.

Has anyone done anything like this? I have looked over the forum and I don't seem to be able to find any information on it. Anything that you have to offer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.
    Need Halloween Costumes?
    Don't let your party be a bust because you didn't shop with us!
    HalloweenAndCostumes.com

Soulfire86 is offline Junior Member

Bump!

We also have been looking for a way to do this! Has anyone done anything like this or have an idea on where to start developing a way ourselves?
    8.0.1.1 ML C# - Production
    9.0.1.2 ML C# - Development

esedirect is offline Senior Member

On the account.aspx page, you should modify the order/billing history details so that you get another link to a new page which displays the data you want, by passing to it the ordernumber.
    http://www.esedirect.co.uk
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Using MS 9.2.0.0 with the following customisations:

Lightbox/Fancybox enlarged images;
    Auto-suggest searchbox;
    Extra product information shown only to our IP Address (such as supplier info, costs, etc.);
    Failed transactions emailed via trigger;
    Custom app to show basket contents when customer online;
    Orders pushed through to accounting systems.

All the above without source!