Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Import Orders?

butcher is offline Junior Member

Default Import Orders?

We are trying to partner with another company and the idea of importing orders into aspdotnetstorefront was brought up. Basically, if they could give us an orders.xml file I’m looking for the best way to import that into aspdotnetstorefront as New orders. I was thinking I could use the 'import product from XML' files as a starting point to create this feature. Is there a better approach to this, or am I on the right trak? Any ideas, suggestions, existing products, or things to watch out for would be appreciated.
    Thank you for your time.
    ML 7.1.0.0

deanfp is offline Senior Member

You need to look at using WSI as the best way to import orders via XML into version 7.