Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: XMLPackages for Product Feeds to Websites (shopzilla, amazon, pricegrabber.com, etc)

nharkrader is offline Junior Member

Default XMLPackages for Product Feeds to Websites (shopzilla, amazon, pricegrabber.com, etc)

I would like XMLPackages feeds for sites beyond Google. Does anyone know how to build or where to find XMLPackages for shopzilla, amazon, ebay, pricegrabber, etc?

I hope I'm not alone in the need for such feeds!

Thanks,
    Nathan

DotNetDevelopments is offline Senior Member

http://forums.aspdotnetstorefront.co...-Pricing-Feeds
    All you need there, pre made and working.

Edit: if you are on v9 you will need to make some edits but they are very good starting points.
    =====
    Version (Code/DB): AspDotNetStorefront MSx 9.1.0.1/9.1.0.0
    Execution Mode: 64 Bit
    Dot Net Developments - E-commerce By Experience

nharkrader is offline Junior Member

Default XMLPackages for Product Feeds. Thanks for the Feedback.

Thank you. I saw the thread you referenced, but I guess I didn't look down far enough.

Nathan

Quote Originally Posted by e-tradecounter View Post
    http://forums.aspdotnetstorefront.co...-Pricing-Feeds
    All you need there, pre made and working.

Edit: if you are on v9 you will need to make some edits but they are very good starting points.

kevin@mkbtechnology.com is offline Junior Member

Default Feed error for pricegrabber

I tried the pricegrabber feed, but the file it created contained this error. I ideas on what I might be missing?

XmlPackage Exception: Exception=Last Trace Point=[]. Cannot find the script or external object that implements prefix 'urn:feed'.<br/><br/><br/>System.ArgumentException: Last Trace Point=[]. Cannot find the script or external object that implements prefix 'urn:feed'.<br/><br/>
    at AspDotNetStorefrontCore.XmlPackage2.TransformStrin g() in C:\Library\Sandbox\Builds\Kingfisher\8.0.1.4.cs.sl a\Build\ASPDNSFCore\XmlPackage2.cs:line 646
    at AspDotNetStorefrontCore.AppLogic.RunXmlPackage(Xml Package2 p, Parser UseParser, Customer ThisCustomer, Int32 SkinID, Boolean ReplaceTokens, Boolean WriteExceptionMessage) in C:\Library\Sandbox\Builds\Kingfisher\8.0.1.4.cs.sl a\Build\ASPDNSFCore\AppLogic.cs:line 1306<br />