Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: UPS Shipping Mehtods (API)

OMS is offline Junior Member

Default UPS Shipping Mehtods (API)

I am using the WSI to integrate a inventory and multi-channel listing software to aspdnsf.
    The problem I am having is when it pulls the order info,in the shipping method the software expects "UPS Ground" (example), but it is pulling "UPS Ground|17.10|0.00" (example)

The software support said it must be in my settings. As it should only pull the Method and not cost along with it.
    It also shows the same way in my admin in each order the "Shipping Method" (UPS Ground|17.10|0.00)

I am wondering if there is a setting I can adjust to stop it from adding the charges|costs to the method.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by OMS; 03-02-2011 at 04:36 AM.