Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: ADNSF and Interprise

toofast is offline Senior Member

Default ADNSF and Interprise

anyone still using Interprise? Any feedback on how well it works with ADNSF? It looks like next step up from Quickbooks could be decision between Sage BusinessWorks, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, and Interprise. I've looked into several possibilities including eBridge, Thub, and more and i'm happy to share feedback.

barney stone is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by toofast View Post
    anyone still using Interprise? Any feedback on how well it works with ADNSF? It looks like next step up from Quickbooks could be decision between Sage BusinessWorks, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, and Interprise. I've looked into several possibilities including eBridge, Thub, and more and i'm happy to share feedback.
    That depends at least somewhat on whether you are looking for an accounting system or something to help you manage your day-to-day operations. If you are looking for a business management system, you might also consider the Stone Edge Order Manager. Feel free to give us a call if you would like to discuss your needs and whether Stone Edge would be a good fit for you. I will also be demoing and discussing the Order Manager and business management software in general at the ASPDNSF Conference next week, in case you are planning to be there.

we are looking for more of an all-in-one solution for accounting and ecommerce. we want to be able to have add/edit products in 1 place, have inventory synched, handle backorders, etc all from one system ideally or at least have software that will speak back and forth with Quickbooks and ADNSF.

jwallwork is offline Member

We have one installation and had started another when that project was cancelled. We've found issues with support and quality of the product.

how long ago did you test Interprise?

jwallwork is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by toofast View Post
    how long ago did you test Interprise?
    We worked on the project at the end of 2009 to early 2010. We were working with an Interprise Reseller/consultant who's company was dropped Interprise support soon afterwards. He indicated that there were issues with the company owning Interprise at the time.

We ran into so many bugs, and we would be promised fixes that never came. I've not heard of anyone having a successfull install with a true ecommerce site. We've got a site up for a very niche market (medical instruments) that is able to work with the shortcomings.

thanks for feedback. i'm going to give it a thorough test. i spoke extensively with them and supposedly they have worked through the issues and are now under better ownership/management. i'll let you guys know how it is. if anyone else has feedback, please let us know.

ChuteDr is offline Junior Member

Default ADNSF & QB Communication

After a couple of months of failed communications and attempts with eBridge I've turned to Paul Keister at pjpm.biz. We're just starting project however Paul has been very helpful getting us to this point and has me convinced he's very knowledgeable and experienced with both app's. If you're considering a customer application you can tailor to your needs Paul is the only one I've found in the past year or more I'm banking on being capable. My experiences with THUB and eBridge were horrible and both abandoned as unusable. Our site is far to out of the box for either.
    Jim Buchanan
    The Chute Doctor
    chutedr.com
    8.0.1.2 User

press is offline Member

Default keep up the posts

Our operation is very outside of the box as well. We are a rental company, so needless to say, there are practically no off the shelf solutions.

I'll be interested to here how it goes. I have the download, but have not installed it.

Press