Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: iPad diplays mobile skin by default

dybcio is offline Junior Member

Default iPad diplays mobile skin by default

hi

I just moved from ML 8 to ML 9.0.1.3 SP1 + admin pack.

Everything works great apart from the fact that Safari browser on iPad loads mobile skin by default. In previous ver. 8 safari was rendering site "normally"

Is there any setting that I can set to control which user agent ID is served with mobile vs. non mobile content?

thank you

jackjones is offline Junior Member

Is there any setting that I can set to control which user agent ID is served with mobile vs. non mobile content?

deanfp is offline Senior Member

If you don't use the mobile skin you can empty the sql table dbo.MobileDevice

This will then display any site according to the browser. Remember though Safari does not support Flash.

mskVenus is offline Junior Member

Default The add to cart button missing in the mobile Browsing

Hi

I use the Ipad to test the mobile browsing. In the product page, the "add to cart" button is missing, but there is "add to wishlist" button. I check the code, there is no "add to cart", only "add to wishlist" button. Does the version 9101 has the "add to cart" button? I dont know why there is no "add to cart" button? If not, so how do we check out?

any indication? Thanks!

deanfp is offline Senior Member

Have you tried viewing on another Ipad broswer? Opera for example.

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

Remember that the built-in mobile functionality doesn't currently support the checkout process, just browsing and adding to the wishlist for checkout from a desktop later. All covered in the manual.

To enable full checkout, you'd need the Mobile Plugin, available here.