Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Modify field widths in entityEditProducts.aspx

jboston is offline Member

Default Modify field widths in entityEditProducts.aspx

I am trying to make the product name field wider in entityEditProducts.aspx.

Does anyone know what code pieces I have to add to accomplish a wider product name field?

Here is the code:

<tr>
    <td align="right" valign="middle">
    *Name:
    </td>
    <td align="left" valign="middle">
    <asp:TextBox CssClass="textbox2" ID="txtName" runat="Server"></asp:TextBox>
    <asp:RequiredFieldValidator ControlToValidate="txtName" ErrorMessage="Please enter the Product Name" ID="rfvName" ValidationGroup="Main" EnableClientScript="true" SetFocusOnError="true" runat="server" Display="Static">!!</asp:RequiredFieldValidator>
    </td>
    </tr>

PowerProducts is offline Member

I am not an expert but here is maybe some help
    <asp:TextBox MaxLength="50" ID="txtSKU" runat="server" CssClass="textbox3"></asp:TextBox>

So basically you can add a "MaxLength" Code and choose your width.
    Then you have to choose a general minimum length.
    So lets say everything is set to 200, but you want the sku line set to a max of 50.

I think that is the idea. I am actually looking for a solution to the same glitch right now.