Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Editiing left-hand sidebar links

emilym is offline Junior Member

Question Editiing left-hand sidebar links

Which file would I look in to edit the left-hand sidebar links?

I have a long list of category links in the left-hand sidebar. What I'd like to do is pull out the "Best sellers" "What's New" and "Monthly Specials" links and turn them into special buttons with a different style.

1.) How do I move the "What's New" "Monthy Specials" and "Best Sellers" buttons to either the top or bottom of the list in the left sidebar?

2. )How do I give each of these links their own class or ID so I can change the way they look with CSS?

emilym is offline Junior Member

Okay, disregard my first question -- I've found out how to change the display order in the admin area.

But, I still would like to know how to assign a unique class or ID to each one of those links.

rockyhessler is offline Junior Member

Default I would also like to style the sidebar background or link colors

What is the style def that allows me to change the bg color for the sidebar, and/or a way to change the link color?