Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Mailing Manager Not Sending

peter3827 is offline Senior Member

Default Mailing Manager Not Sending

I'm using the latest Version of Storefront, 9.0.1.3 SP w Admin pack. When I try to send a newsletter I receive the following error, This operation cannot be completed as there are no recipients to send to. I have it set up as this:

TEST ONLY: NO
    CUSTOMERS WITH ORDERS ONLY: NO
    EXPORT LIST TO CSV: NO
    NEWSLETTER: NO

Any idea why this is happening? Thanks.

deselt is offline Senior Member

I have similar problem, I try send HTML email but its only sanding plain text .

Does any one have an answer for this? I'm sure that there are more than two people who are having this error. thanks.

deanfp is offline Senior Member

Sounds odd.

Have you checked the basics (email SSL settings, Port etc) Also are you able to recieve or send reciepts or welcome emails?

Second step would be to look at the OktoEmail in the customer.dbo I'd be surprised if all were set to 0 but you never know

Let me know

Yea, everything checks right. Now I'm getting this message,

Server Error in '/' Application.

Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.]
    AspDotNetStorefrontAdmin.Admin_asyncstatus.Page_Lo ad(Object sender, EventArgs e) +3333
    System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller (IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
    System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Cal lback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
    System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
    AspDotNetStorefrontAdmin.AdminPageBase.OnLoad(Even tArgs e) in C:\AspDotNetStorefront\Fortress\DP_Products\WebRel eases\AspDotNetStorefrontML\Ashland\AspDotNetStore frontAdmin\AdminPageBase.cs:76
    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.4952; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.4955

Out of interest how many customers are you sending the mail to?

this is just a test. There are only seven customers.

Changing Test Only to Yes will only send one email to the email address of the logged in admin. Have you tried that?

virtualtap is offline Senior Member

Mine also send just plain text, how can I make it send HTML?
    MSX

flammaaeterna is offline Member

We are variously getting "Server error in '/'' Application" and "the operation has completed", when, in fact, it hasn't. We can get the test email, but we can't get emails to go out when TEST ONLY is no. We have also tried Newsletter with Yes and No, but with no results. Any ideas?

When we used the mail manager we had all three set to No

Test Only
    Customers With Orders Only
    List Customers who would be emailed only

flammaaeterna is offline Member

We had the same problem in 9.2. Does anyone know if this got fixed in 9.3?