Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Manufactures Dropdown List

kwa1207 is offline Junior Member

Default Manufactures Dropdown List

Hi I'm trying to find a solution to a problem with my manufactures menu that displays on my horizontal menu. in my menudata.xml file im used a code <item Text="(!menu.Manufacturers!)" LookId="TopItemLook" /> to display my list. However when hovered over on the front side of the site it doesnt display a dropdown list of the manufactures like my categories and section codes do, also when i click on it i doesnt link out to any page.

I believe this is a simple problem and im just over looking something so i hope a fresh set of eyes will help me find my issue.

brightspectrum is offline Member

Looks like you need to add a NavigateURL attribute to the tag. <item Text="(!menu.Manufacturers!)" LookId="TopItemLook" NavigateURL="MySitePage.aspx"/>
    Chidozie Bright
    Bright Spectrum Inc
    Bright Ideas. Creative Solutions