Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: shipping method (real time)

Kelvin is offline Junior Member

Default shipping method (real time)

I am using real time rate shipping, if I want to change the shipping method to UPS only and disable USPS shipping when the product weight is bigger than one pound, how can I change this? should I change in shippingMethodControl.cs, checkoutshipping.aspx, shippingcart.aspx, or RTshipping.cs or other file? If I change, could u tell me how can I change for this?

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

You can add an IF condition to GetRates() method in RTShipping.cs class, check whether ShipmentWeight > 1lbs or otherwise.

yes, I used ShipmentWeight to return the weight, it's 0.5, but my item weight is 2.6 in ProductVariant table, where should I need to change in order to return 2.6 pound this currect weight?

Smile

Problem solved, Thanks