Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: CSS not rendering in description tab

KeithC is offline Junior Member

Default CSS not rendering in description tab

I am using ML8.

Can anyone tell me how to get the preview in the description tab to render the HTML and respect my assigned CSS classes? I have tried IE8, FF3, Safari to no avail.

Also is there a way to assign a CSS class via the WYSIWYG?

My client wants to maintain some elements of their own site and unless I can allow them to assign preset CSS classes, and they can see how things will actually look I dont know how this will be successful.

Thank you.

KeithC is offline Junior Member

Default follow up

Clarification: I can see the "built in" CSS Styles and they render. My own are not displayed in the style dropdown and also do not render in the editor. They work fine once the page is published.

How do I get the admin editor to recognize my CSS styles and classes I guess is the question? Thanks.