Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Terms and Conditions not showing for PO only orders on Payment Info page

jason.summerour@gmail.com is offline Junior Member

Default Terms and Conditions not showing for PO only orders on Payment Info page

I have noticed that when our clients apsdnsf ML (9.0.1.3 SP1) is configured to use credit cards, the Terms and Conditions panel shows up on the Payment Info Page during checkout (we have AppConfig.RequireTermsAndConditionsAtCheckout set to true). However, they wanted to disable credit card processing for now, and just use POs.

Unfortunately, now when you get to the Payment Info Page during checkout (checkoutpayment.aspx),the Terms and Conditions panel, as well as the "I agree to the terms and condition" checkbox doesn't show up. However, the cart still requires you to accept the terms (even though there's no way to do that!), and you get the "Please indicate your acceptance of the terms..." message.

This seems like a bug to me. Is this normal behavior? Can it easily be circumvented via a change to checkoutpayment.aspx, or via app config, while still requiring the customer to accept the terms?

Picture with PO + credit card processing + terms required enabled:

Picture with PO + terms required enabled:

See, the terms panel isn't there. I double checked, and I have made any changes to the checkoutpayment.aspx file. The customized terms panel color was done via css, not via an aspx or aspx.cs file change.

I would greatly appreciate any help and/or insight!

Thanks!

Jason

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

The "terms and condition" is actually designed for Credit Card Payments, but you can do the following:

- Open your checkoutpayment.aspx.cs file
    - go to WritePaymentPanels() method and find the lines as shown in the image

Name:  po.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  24.0 KB

...then add this line just below pnlFinalization.Visible = Finalization.Text.Length != 0;
    Code:
    RequireTermsandConditions.Text = AppLogic.GetCheckoutTermsAndConditions(SkinID, ThisCustomer.LocaleSetting, base.GetParser, false);

jason.summerour@gmail.com is offline Junior Member

Alfred,

That did the trick! Thank you very much for the prompt support!

Jason