Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Manufacturer and SKU on product page

ahpi is offline Junior Member

Default Manufacturer and SKU on product page

I'm interested in displaying a product's manufacturer and SKU # directly on the product page itself. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

jdudley is offline Member

I am interested in figuring this out too

sha87 is offline Member

I was able to do this (v9) by putting this line into the XML Package I use on the products (i.e. for me, I use product.VariantsInDropdown.xml).

I placed this code below the "description" call / select:

<xsl:value-of select="aspdnsf:GetMLValue(SKU)" disable-output-escaping="yes" />

Of course, replace SKU with the variable you would like to select. You can also have it display on various parts of the page, depending on where you place the code. I just simply wanted it below the description. Don't forget line breaks.

Make a back up copy of your XML as always!
    Last edited by sha87; 01-21-2011 at 11:15 AM.