Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Wishlist not deleting products after adding to cart

sam.bengtson is offline Member

Question Wishlist not deleting products after adding to cart

Hey guys I'm trying to rework the wishilist feature a little bit. What I'm basically trying to do is turn it into a way for our customers to save their favorite purchases and be able to go in and quickly buy them multiple times without having to select each one individually. So all I really need to do is stop the wishlist from deleting items after they are added to the cart.

Code:
    <input type="button" class="MoveToCartButton" value="Move To Shopping Cart" onClick="self.location='wishlist.aspx?movetocartid=16';">
    if I change the onClick="" to the same as the regular "add to cart" button this should work...I think. Does anybody know where the file is that holds this code that I can change? I'm guessing its in an xml file somewhere.

P.S. also if anybody knows where the file for the product pages are I will need that too. So i can change the text for the "add to wishlist" button

sam.bengtson is offline Member

Question

anybody have any ideas?