Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Recurring Orders Summary report

chuckb_jr is offline Junior Member

Default Recurring Orders Summary report

Would like some help in knowing what I need to query to be able to build a summary level report of all my recurring orders so we can do some forecasting.

Are there any products out there that will do this? Does anyone just have a query they can send me?

Thanks.
    c b j

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

not sure what exactly the kind of report you want (i.e. columns, etc) but you can try this:

Code:
    select o.OrderNumber, o.OrderDate, os.OrderedProductName,os.Quantity, o.OrderTotal,o.TransactionState  from Orders o inner join Orders_ShoppingCart os on o.OrderNumber = os.OrderNumber where o.CartType =2  order by os.OrderNumber
    CartType:
    0 = ShoppingCart
    1 = WishList
    2 = RecurringCart
    3 = GiftRegistryCart

You can execute this via Custom Report in the admin, see this KB.
    Last edited by ASPAlfred; 01-06-2011 at 10:52 PM.

chuckb_jr is offline Junior Member

This is a perfect start, thank you!

I think I just need to add NextRecurringShipDate in here and sort by that and it's exactly what I need.
    Last edited by chuckb_jr; 01-07-2011 at 05:33 AM.