Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Using Multiple Skins Ml/64 8.01

mohanrh is offline Member

Default Using Multiple Skins Ml/64 8.01

Our main site www.xyz.com uses skin 1 which is the default skin. We also have a second skin 2, which should be used only when a user types www.xyz.com/default.aspx?SkinId=2 which works fine. The site should revert back to skin 1 if the user just types www.xyz.com in his browser which I am not able to achieve since the user's cookie is set with skinid 2. I tried playing with cookie expiery value but that did not work since some functionality like signin, continue shopping redirects to default.aspx.

Any help in this regard is greatly appreciated.

mohan

mohanrh is offline Member

Default Multiple Skins Ml/64 8.0

Also as a followup to my earlier question, Is there a way to expire a cookie on session end? In other words a cookies gets expired when a user closes his session?

Regards