Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Gift Card Not Working

peter3827 is offline Senior Member

Default Gift Card Not Working

Has anyone had this issue with MS, my gift cards aren't working anymore. We have the latest build. When I had the serial number in the front end of the site nothing happens. Any help will do.

9.0.1.3 Admin Pack:Installed
    9.0.1.3SP1:Installed

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

We have verified that the issue you reported is indeed a bug in the software, and have reported it to our product development team to be corrected. You may send this to support for more info.

smg2 is offline Member

Default No fix yet

I just upgraded to ML and rely heavily on Gift Cards. I wish I had known there is no fix for this yet, as I would have waited to do the upgrade. Now I have lots of angry customers and have to do the total adjustments manually. Please let us know what the status is, thank you!

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Erik is offline Senior Member

Default Gift Card functionality patch

Hello!

The Gift Card patch is now available for the issue with Gift Cards not working when you enter a valid code in checkout (blanks it out and does not apply).

This is currently available in c# only (compiled or source) for edition 9.0.1.3 with SP1 + Admin service packs installed.

Please submit a support ticket if you need the patch. We will need your EXACT version (9013SP1a only) and verify you are on c#. Please let us know if you prefer the compiled DLL or the source code if you own source.

http://support.aspdotnetstorefront.com/
    Erik Sutton
    AspDotNetStorefront Technical Support

The patch mentioned in this Forum article actually created a different issue:
    The Gift Card patch is causing an issue where the ShoppingCart.aspx lower Sub Total includes the Tax amount.

Please upgrade to MultiStore 9.1.0.1 where this has been fixed with the Gift Card fix as well, with the exception that the sub-total does not reflect the gift card update initially, but does work properly on continued cart pages. This is a bug set for repair in the next release.
    Erik Sutton

mbiefeni is offline Junior Member

Default Gift Card Still An Issue

We are running:

Version (Code/DB): AspDotNetStorefront ML 9.0.1.3/9.0.1.3 SP1
    Details
    9.0.1.3 Admin Pack:Installed
    9.0.1.3SP1:Installed

Gift cards do not appear to be working with out site.

You will need to upgrade to MSx9200 at this point to gain proper functionality of Gift Cards. This forum post is originally a year old now.
    Erik Sutton