Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: International Shipping Error Message

jazzloft99 is offline Senior Member

Default International Shipping Error Message

Anyone else having issues with internatinal shipping real time rates?

I had a customer tell me they can't complete checkout. The problem only arises for international checkout. There is a <sup>&reg;</sup showing up on the shipping options and all the ones I've disallowed are also showing. I've made no changes here. When you select an option, they get an error message.

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Just would like to let everyone know that we're taking this in the support queue. The "<sup>&reg;</sup>" that Alan is talking about is actually an html-encoded character equivalent to ®. We've never seen anything like this before, so we'll have our dev take a look. Probably that needs to be parsed in the code before displaying the method names. Thanks