Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Server Error on Phone

aahmadi3 is offline Member

Exclamation Server Error on Phone

When I visit the site on mobile devices I get a server error.
    We have not made any changes to the XML or CSS files on the mobile side.
    Any idea how we can fix this?

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

It would help us troubleshoot the issue if you can post the stack trace here. If you're on v9, the details are logged in Configuration -> Maintenance -> view system log page.

Here it is...thanks.

Line 98: <td align="center" style="vertical-align:top;padding-top:5px;">
    Line 99: <ul class="tameHoriz">
    Line 100: <li><a id="A1" runat="server" href='<%$ Tokens:TopicLink, About %>'><asp:Literal ID="ltAbout" runat="server" Text='<%$ Tokens:TopicTitle, About %>' /></a></li>&nbsp;|
    Line 101: <li><a id="A2" runat="server" href="~/contactus.aspx"><asp:Literal ID="ltContact" runat="server" Text='<%$ Tokens:StringResource, ContactUs.PageTitle %>' /></a></li>
    Line 102: </ul>

Thanks. Is that the only error you've seen there? Do you see anything like a 'multi-part identifier' error or something like that? We'll have to dig deeper into this and see what's going on. Can you send this into support, please?

Thanks I will open a support ticket with the full error message.

I'd like to let you know that we've got your support ticket and it's now being forwarded to our product dev team for the patch.