Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: minicart layout change

franco is offline Junior Member

Default minicart layout change

Currently the minicart is showing quantity, image and price on a single line
    I wish to change it in different rows
    How is that done
    The version I am using is 9.0.1.3/9.0.1.2
    Last edited by franco; 12-21-2010 at 03:16 AM.

nharkrader is offline Junior Member

Default Minicart Modifications

I am also looking to modify the minicart with a large Checkout button and add a couple other items. I see that no one has replied to the previous post that was placed a year ago. Assuming this is a programmer's issue and not for the faint of heart. It is looking more and more likely that a full-time programmer is necessary to make this system work.

Muckman is offline Junior Member

Hi,

you'll need sourcecode.
    it's in aspdnsfcontrols -> shoppingcartcontrol

maybe it can be also done to supply a lineitemtemplate - i've change the whole minicart to a modalpopoup with a lot more customization.

mskVenus is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by franco View Post
    Currently the minicart is showing quantity, image and price on a single line
    I wish to change it in different rows
    How is that done
    The version I am using is 9.0.1.3/9.0.1.2
    Hi, I have the same question with you. Did you solve it? I want to add some other items to it, but I dont known where to add these item. Any indication? Thanks!