Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: New USPS rates

wkeithg is offline Member

Default New USPS rates

I just received an email from USPS detailing new services and prices effective January2. The email also detailed API changes they're implementing.

I use USPS RTS in my store. Is there anything I need to do or be concerned about prior to these rate changes?

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Erik is offline Senior Member

We are committed to staying current with our integrations with partners like USPS and others. Nothing needs to change in your current site configuration at this time. As always, we intend to make use of the most up to date integrations that USPS and others provide. We will notify all of our customers as soon as there is an update for this available.
    Erik Sutton
    AspDotNetStorefront Technical Support

jerm324 is offline Senior Member

I just noticed that all the international mail shipping options that I have blocked are now visible again, I've tried to disable them in the RTShipping.ShippingMethodsToPrevent appconfig, but I've had no luck. Domestic shipping options appear the same but the international ones are all messed up. Anyone else seeing this?

jerm324 is offline Senior Member

Here is an example of what is now showing up on the shipping page.

Global Express Guaranteed<sup>&reg;</sup> Non-Document Rectangular

ykone is offline Junior Member

Default Same here.

"A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client "

I am running Version 8, and I'm getting this error when my customer selects one of the shipping options.

33 Global Express Guaranteed<sup>&reg;</sup> (GXG)**
    34 Global Express Guaranteed<sup>&reg;</sup> Non-Document Rectangular
    35 Global Express Guaranteed<sup>&reg;</sup> Non-Document Non-Rectangular
    36 Express Mail<sup>&reg;</sup> International
    37 Priority Mail<sup>&reg;</sup> International
    38 Priority Mail<sup>&reg;</sup> International Large Flat Rate Box
    39 Priority Mail<sup>&reg;</sup> International Medium Flat Rate Box
    40 Priority Mail<sup>&reg;</sup> International Small Flat Rate Box**
    41 Priority Mail<sup>&reg;</sup> International DVD Flat Rate Box**
    42 Priority Mail<sup>&reg;</sup> International Large Video Flat Rate Box**
    43 First-Class Mail<sup>&reg;</sup> International Package**

These 11 new shipping options were automatically added to the site, also.

I really could use some help here.

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Sorry everyone... USPS made unannounced changes to their rate service over the weekend that are messing this up. They added the 'registered trademark' sysmbol after all of their international rate names for some reason. Our developers are working on updates right now, we'll have it out as soon as possible.

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Alright! The patch is ready. Anyone who needs it, please submit a ticket to support along with these information: Order Number/Account Name, four digit version number (i.e. 8.0.1.2, 9.0.1.3.SP1 and Admin SP), and code-base (c#/VB).

Thanks
    Last edited by ASPAlfred; 01-04-2011 at 08:35 PM.

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Nicole is offline Administrator

The patch is available for download here: http://www.aspdotnetstorefront.com/t...sps-patch.aspx

These are compiled DLL patches, if you need the source version, please contact support.

This patch is only available for the latest versions of the software: 8.0.1.2, and 9.0.1.3 SP1. If you are not on the latest version, these patches will not work, you'll need to upgrade first. The latest versions available for download from your My Licenses page.