Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: How do you like Endicia?

toofast is offline Senior Member

Default How do you like Endicia?

I'm thinking about switching to Endicia.... how do you guys like it? when we used USPS for international in the past, they lost a lot of packages and things didn't run so smooth. wondering if Endicia helps things out and makes 100x better?

sorry for bump... anyone have any good or bad feedback with Endicia?

campbelt101 is offline Member

We use Endicia's DAZzle at my company but we don't use AspDotNetStoreFront yet. We have an internal inventory and shipping program that uses DAZzle's XML interface.

Before that we used DAZzle in combination with Shipworks (for eBay Shipping). DAZzle has always been a pretty rock solid product. We've really never used the rest of the Endicia suite, but I can also add that their support has always been good too.

awesome, thanks!