Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Failed Registrations or somthing else?

virtualtap is offline Senior Member

Default Failed Registrations or somthing else?

I noticed that we had hundreds upon hundreds of customer records in the database that have empty or null values, meaning no name, no email, etc. pretty much nothing but a GUID.
    are these all failed registrations or something else?
    there was about 3/4 of the records that were like this, I am thinking my clients earning are less than half of what they could be. anybody have any incite? is there a way to tell of a registration fails?

Thanks

This is 8.0.1.1 ML/64
    MSX

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Sounds like they are anonymous customers. See this manual for more info.

One more thing, if you pull up those records from the DB via sql query, what is the url in the Referrer field of the customer table? i.e. select referrer from customer where email =''

Referrer Field is just Null
    MSX

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

That's anonymous customers then. You can clear those out in the DB once in every month (or depends on how fast those records accumulate) by performing a monthly maintenance task in the admin.

Okay Great, Thanks.
    MSX