Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: International order being charged shipping when product is set to free shipping

allstar is offline Member

Default International order being charged shipping when product is set to free shipping

I have some products that are set to include free shipping. When I process these orders only US orders are processing correctly. International orders are still being charged. My shipping rates are FIXED RATE.

In the order summary, the product is listed as free shipping. Though the shipping rate is calculated in the right column where the subtotal, shipping rate, tax, and total is listed.

Any ideas?
    ...AllStar

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

What version are you on? Sounds like an old issue to me, which had been fixed in the latest.

Are you purchasing a combination of 'Free ship' and 'not Free ship' items in the same transaction? It would be better if you can send this to support to look at more closely. thanks

Actually, this is purchasing only one product that is set to include free shipping. I am on version 8x and planning to upgrade to 9x sometime early next year. Though I need this fix asap. I will contact support. Thanks Alfred.
    ...AllStar

After including my shipping methods in the appconfig parameter "ShippingMethodIDIfFreeShippingIsOn", international orders are now processing correctly. I am currently on version 8.0.1.2. The fixed that you are talking about, is that included in the version I have?
    Last edited by allstar; 12-30-2010 at 11:05 AM.
    ...AllStar

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Should be included there, yes.