Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Incorrect OrderedProductPrice

BFG 9000 is offline Senior Member

Default Incorrect OrderedProductPrice

Hi All,

There's a problem in that the OrderedProductPrice is not accurate - here's an example (screenshots below) - I have a product variant with a price of 3.3957 (This is to give an inv VAT price of £3.99), when this item is ordered, the OrderedProductRegularPrice is correct, however the OrderedProductPrice is rounded up to 3.40

A related issue is that no matter what I enter the ex VAT price as, I cannot get the inc VAT price to be £3.99 - it's always either £3.98 or £4.00

Is there an easy fix?

TTFN

BFG

BFG 9000 is offline Senior Member

Anyone?

TTFN

BFG

DotNetDevelopments is offline Senior Member

We have always had this problem with rounding.
    I believe Webopius has made a fix to correct calculate vat. I believe it is changing how many digits it uses to work out the figure.

this thread should help you out
    http://forums.aspdotnetstorefront.co...t=19423&page=2

mebrahimi talks about changing at what point VAT happens and Webopius talks about changing the rounding.

Hope that helps
    =====
    Version (Code/DB): AspDotNetStorefront MSx 9.1.0.1/9.1.0.0
    Execution Mode: 64 Bit
    Dot Net Developments - E-commerce By Experience

webopius is offline Senior Member

Hi

Yes, this sounds like the VAT/Tax rounding issue. I believe some of our code fixes were included in the latest v9 service pack to attempt to resolve this issue, but the ASPDNSF team may be able to add more information.

Adam