Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Bulk Order Report issue

jag64551 is offline Member

Default Bulk Order Report issue

Contacted support, and it looks like this is part of the next SP, but I wanted to see if anyone else had the issue and was able to resolve it. This worked before upgrading to SP1.

When my customer goes to do a bulk order report, this is the error they get:

SHIPPING METHOD: N/A

As a system administrator, you can view the contents of this error in your admin site by going to Configuration --> Maintenance --> System Log

Here are the steps my customer took and what happens:

-----------------------
    Orders > View/Manage Orders
    Select Dates- for this case it was 12/9 and 12/10
    Select “Bulk Printing Report”
    On the Order Disqualifiers section- New Orders Only- click No
    Click Submit

Usually those that haven’t been printed will have a check box in the Print It Now section at the end. Since it thinks we’ve printed them, we just selected all at the top. Then go to the bottom and select “Print Receipts”. A pop-up window appears letting you now a print window will appear and we click “OK”
    ----------------------------------

I don't know if this is the correct error or not, but there are a lot of them in the log similar to this:

Page URL:/storeadmin/printreceipts.aspx
    Source:mscorlib
    Message:Value was either too large or too small for an Int32.
    Stack Trace:
    at System.Convert.ToInt32(Double value)
    at System.Double.System.IConvertible.ToInt32(IFormatP rovider provider)
    at System.Convert.ChangeType(Object value, Type conversionType, IFormatProvider provider)
    at System.Xml.Xsl.Runtime.XmlQueryRuntime.ChangeTypeX sltArgument(XmlQueryType xmlType, Object value, Type destinationType)
    at System.Xml.Xsl.Runtime.XmlQueryContext.InvokeXsltL ateBoundFunction(String name, String namespaceUri, IList`1[] args)
    at <xsl:template name="GenerateHeader">(XmlQueryRuntime {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}runtime, IList`1 OrderInfo)
    at <xsl:template match="/">(XmlQueryRuntime {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}runtime, XPathNavigator {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}current)
    at Root(XmlQueryRuntime {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}runtime)
    at Execute(XmlQueryRuntime {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt-debug}runtime)
    at System.Xml.Xsl.XmlILCommand.Execute(Object defaultDocument, XmlResolver dataSources, XsltArgumentList argumentList, XmlSequenceWriter results)
    at System.Xml.Xsl.XmlILCommand.Execute(Object defaultDocument, XmlResolver dataSources, XsltArgumentList argumentList, XmlWriter writer, Boolean closeWriter)
    at System.Xml.Xsl.XmlILCommand.Execute(IXPathNavigabl e contextDocument, XmlResolver dataSources, XsltArgumentList argumentList, XmlWriter results)
    at System.Xml.Xsl.XmlILCommand.Execute(IXPathNavigabl e contextDocument, XmlResolver dataSources, XsltArgumentList argumentList, Stream results)
    at System.Xml.Xsl.XslCompiledTransform.Transform(IXPa thNavigable input, XsltArgumentList arguments, Stream results)
    at AspDotNetStorefrontCore.XmlPackage2.TransformStrin g()

Thanks,

Jamie

Default Follow-up

I guess I would also ask - has anyone upgraded to SP1, and had what I described actually work for them?

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

I was able to verify this issue here locally. Can you send this to support, please?

Default Already Submitted

Alfred, I already submitted this to support - basically word for word. Ticket #VZH-139073. If you can look into that, and find a solution, that would be wonderful. My customer is not happy about this issue.
    Thank you

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Thanks, I will.

For the community sake, I'll post an update here once we got this resolved.

Thank you very much

Alfred, have you made any progress with this? Thank you

Richnyc30 is offline Senior Member

Default Same problem

I cannot print orders either from the bulk reports. I put a forum question on this and have not received a response.
    So I would like to know the solution, too.

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Erik is offline Senior Member

Default Bulk Printing Report patch

Hello,

We have a patch (fixed notification.receipt.xml.config) available for those using Bulk Printing Report.

Please create a ticket for us and we can send it to you.

https://support.aspdotnetstorefront.com/
    Erik Sutton
    AspDotNetStorefront Technical Support