Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: PO Box Errors not being thrown

joia is offline Junior Member

Default PO Box Errors not being thrown

I have DisallowShippingToPOBoxes turned on and it appears to be kind of working.

What I mean is when a user creates a new address they can use POBox with no issue. If they try to edit a current address from whatever they entered to "POBox" then the page will just refresh and it will not allow them to use that address. The problem is that no error is being thrown to tell the customer that they can't continue due to a POBox.

Same thing happens on the checkout page (We use one page checkout). The page will refresh but will not notify that you can't continue because of the POBox.

Why aren't these errors being thrown? We're on V9. Thanks.

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Please send this to support. I was able to duplicate this here on my end.

sduffy77 is offline Senior Member

Any fix for this yet? We're using UPS for one of our clients and this AppConfig isn't disallowing PO Boxes

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Have you submitted a ticket to support yet, as what was instructed above?
    Last edited by ASPAlfred; 01-11-2011 at 02:31 AM.

kdatasystems is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Status Update

Has anyone heard if this has been addressed? I have a client running version 9.1.0.1 and the DisallowShippingToPOBoxes appconfig does not seem to be working.