Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Is there a way of removing invalidrequest page?

lindsay alford is offline Member

Unhappy Is there a way of removing invalidrequest page?

Hi

I have updated my ML9 website to SP1 all is working fine on the front end but the backend is broken. Once I login I get redirected straight to the invalidrequest.aspx page. I press the red button and get the invalidrequest page again! There is nothing in the system log or the event viewer on the server. Is there anyway I can turn this off so I can see what is going on? I am bug fixing blind here!

Thanks in advance

Lindsay

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

The appconfig: System.ShowFriendlyErrors parameters determines whether a friendly error page will be shown if an error occurs, or if the user will be shown an ASP.NET exception page. You can set that to false for the meantime.

There is also a log created in the DB, you can execute the query below and post the details of the errors here:

select * from dbo.aspdnsf_SysLog

lindsay alford is offline Member

Smile

Perfect! Thanks

Lindsay