Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Confirmation Page Help

jasoncbarlow@gmail.com is offline Junior Member

Default Confirmation Page Help

I am trying to change the information on the order confirmation page. Currently we are selling packages for 75 bucks but 25 of that is shipping. So on the page ordersubtotal = 75. I would like to subtract 25 from the 75 and display 2 lines 1 with ordersubtotal - 25 and a line with 25 for shipping... Can someone please help with how to display this...

Thank you in advance...

Jason

I tried

int NewSubtotal = 0;
    NewSubtotal = ord.SubTotal;
    NewSubtotal = NewSubtotal - 24.99;

GoogleTrackingCode.Contents.Replace("(!ORDERTOTAL! )", Localization.CurrencyStringForGatewayWithoutExchan geRate(NewSubtotal(true)))

and this did not work......... SIGH

Finally got it

String NewSubtotal = Convert.ToString(Convert.ToDouble(Localization.Cur rencyStringForGatewayWithoutExchangeRate(ord.SubTo tal(true))) - 24.99);