Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: In-Store Pickup Not Working in MS

peter3827 is offline Senior Member

Default In-Store Pickup Not Working in MS

I've noticed the the In-Store Pickup Option isn't working in MS. Is anyone else having this issue? thanks.

kdatasystems is offline Junior Member

Exclamation In-Store Pickup

Yes, I am also experiencing this problem. I've setup Real Time Shipping (which is working fine) and then enabled "Allow In-Store Pickup" on the "In-Store Pickup for RTShipping" dashboard page. The settings appear to save and load fine in the admin dashboard, but the changes are not reflected on the Shipping Options step of my storefront.

I am currently running ML 9.0.1.3/9.0.1.3 SP1 and I am desperately waiting for another service pack/update for ML 9.x.

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Please send this to support and will see what we can do. thanks

smg2 is offline Member

I'm looking for this feature too. Do I need to enter a support ticket? Just upgrading to ML 9.0.1.3/9.0.1.3 SP1 right now. Thanks.

That was fixed in 9.0.1.3 SP1 and Admin Service Pack build. If you're upgrading to that right now, you should be all set.

smg2 is offline Member

Hmm.. doesn't seem to be working. Should the option show up in the list of Shipping Options (it's not there), or is it somewhere else? I too set up Real Time Shipping (which is working fine) and then enabled "Allow In-Store Pickup" on the "In-Store Pickup for RTShipping" dashboard page.

That will show up once you enable State or zip restrictions, you'll have to chose which state/zip 'In-Store Pick' method is applicable.

lambrite is offline Senior Member

I submitted a ticket for this as well. My response from support was
    ...The only method that is currently functional is by State...
    (12/10) Is this incorrect? I would like to use zones, but can get a complete list of zip codes if zip codes will work. State is not practical for my location.

We have verified that the issue you reported is indeed a bug in the software, and have reported it to our product development team to be corrected. At the moment, we are not patching bugs on a case-by-case basis. Instead, we are shifting towards a service pack model to resolve issues of this nature. This will ensure that all customers receive all fixes that we release, and that all fixes work properly together.

Please rest assured that our developers are working as diligently as possible on improving the software, and we will release the next update as soon as it has been approved by our Quality Assurance department. I’m sorry we do not yet have a date on the release for this issue, if you'd like to be notified as soon as new product releases become available, please go to our site and add your email address in the 'Join Our Community' box and Signup.

Thanks