Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: help us urgente please...SectionTitle Spanish language problems

logoscorp is offline Member

Unhappy help us urgente please...SectionTitle Spanish language problems

anyone knows that in applying the language pack and change the language to Spanish the section title reads "All Categorias" "All Productos" "All Marcas" and I can not find how to change the word "all" to "Todos(as)"

deanfp is offline Senior Member

Is this not a String Resource that you need to change?

Unhappy help us urgente please...SectionTitle Spanish language problems

nop............ apply the language pack and can translate the words that the package did not, the word All is not in String Resource not find how to change.

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

This may be a dumb question, but just wanted to make sure we're on the same page. Can you please tell me which page you're referring?

sduffy77 is offline Senior Member

I thought this was under string resource menu.Categories

resource strings of words I can only change categories, sections or manufacturer, but can not change the word "all" ... here an example of how it behaves the Spanish phrase

Usted está en: All CategorÃ*as