Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: UPS WorldShip Export

DotNetDevelopments is offline Senior Member

Exclamation UPS WorldShip Export

We want to edit the csv file that is generated by aspdnsf to include and make use of ShippingMethod we know what shipping methods we offer so we just need to have a switch statement to change the values to the ones UPS worldship will accept.

Looking at the code I can not find where the document is generated. I can see where it is made (line 110 on ordershipment2.aspx.cs)

also does anyone know the shipping methods that are accepted by UPS WorldShip.

Many thanks in advance
    =====
    Version (Code/DB): AspDotNetStorefront MSx 9.1.0.1/9.1.0.0
    Execution Mode: 64 Bit
    Dot Net Developments - E-commerce By Experience

ssgumby is offline Senior Member

WorldShip integration will let you change what its looking for rather than changing what ASPDNSF is sending. Ask your account rep to have an integration tech contact you, doesnt cost anything,

DotNetDevelopments is offline Senior Member

Sounds awesome, i'll do that but I need to send something in the shippingmethod first of all! For some reason the shipping method is completely blank for every order when we get the csv.
    =====
    Version (Code/DB): AspDotNetStorefront MSx 9.1.0.1/9.1.0.0
    Execution Mode: 64 Bit
    Dot Net Developments - E-commerce By Experience