Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: SEO Items in topics not saving

virtualtap is offline Senior Member

Default SEO Items in topics not saving

When I enter the SE Title, Keyword, Description for topics and press submit the fields just clear out. they are not saving in the DB either.

Hope someone has some insight into this issue.

Thanks
    MSX

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

I assume you're on v9013, upgrading the site to service pack 1 should take care of the issue. The updates can be downloaded via mylicenses.aspx page.

virtualtap is offline Senior Member

I all ready upgraded to SP1, I don't think we had this problem before that
    MSX

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Verified this here locally on v9013 SP1. This does not occur on sites with multiple locales though, the "If (AppLogic.FormLocaleXml("ltSETitle").Length != 0)" statement in topics.aspx.cs always returned false because of the AppLogic.FormLocaleXML() method that checks for the number of LocaleSettings Installed. Can you send this to support, please?

mcdonagh is offline Junior Member

Default resolution

Any resolution to this problem?

Ybq2011 is offline Junior Member

The same question!!! Was this problem solved?

sha87 is offline Member

Having this same exact problem with v9 updated with both SP1 and the Admin pack. Is there a way to solve this problem besides adding a locale? It forces me to add another currency as well, which I don't want to do.