Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: rtshippinglocalpickup.aspx doesn't save properly

lambrite is offline Senior Member

Default rtshippinglocalpickup.aspx doesn't save properly

In the current version, I can turn in-store pickup on and off, but the rest of the values on the page do not save. Anyone else having this problem?

Also, once it is enabled, and selected, the order kicks back to the first cart screen with a No Shipping Method Selected error. Not sure what I am missing there, to get it to proceed forward.
    Last edited by lambrite; 11-16-2010 at 08:38 AM.

olakay is offline Junior Member

Default In-store pick up

Yes, I am having the same problem.

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

Those are known issues that were addressed in the Service Pack that was released last week. If you're on 9x, you can log into the licenses page to get that update.

kdatasystems is offline Junior Member

Angry Was this really fixed?

Hi all,

I just installed a fresh, unmodified version of Multi Store v9.1.0.1 and when I try to change the "Display Name for In-Store Pickup" field, the change still does not save. I am wondering if anyone else is having this issue?

Should I simply modify the database directly? Other thoughts?

Thanks.