Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: host suggestions

osdude is offline Senior Member

Default host suggestions

I've been with Appliedi.net for a long time and have always like how quickly they would resolve any issues. At least until the last few weeks. Now, if there's a problem, they say "everything is fine on our end". This is day 7 in a row where our site has been down for more than 5 minutes at a time. Yesterday, it was down for 2 or three minutes, at least 8 times during the day; Verified by other online services, but tech support doesn't seem to care. "No problem on our end".

So who are so good hosts? Because the season is almost here and I can't handle a server that is down 8 or more times a day.

BFG 9000 is offline Senior Member

I've had nothing but good experiences with Clook in the UK (although - never used them for Windows Hosting) - & it looks like they're about to start operating on your side of the pond - http://clook.us

osdude is offline Senior Member

That and Server Intellect (US,TX) are places of interest so far.

ssgumby is offline Senior Member

I can give kudos to server intellect. Been with them almost a year now and so far no real issues *knocking hard on wood*

Upscale_Automotive is offline Senior Member

+1 for Server Intellect, awesome service, pricing, and support.