Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: xsl:apply-templates

smoreo is offline Member

Question xsl:apply-templates

I am trying to have my variants align right and when i add this to the html in the XML package, it does nothing. I see this line "<xsl:apply-templates select="/root/Variants/Variant"></xsl:apply-templates>" which i am assuming is referencing html that is overriding what i am doing at run-time. Where can i see the code behind this template?

Thanks

webopius is offline Senior Member

Hi

Sorry, but I'm a bit lost with your explanation of what the problem is, so sorry if I've given the wrong answer...

The <xsl:apply-templates select="/root/Variants/Variant"/> call should find the 'Variant' template within your XmlPackage for every variant in /root/Variants. Any HTML within the Variant template will be rendered on screen.

What I'd suggest as a step 1 is to put your XmlPackage in debug mode (set debug="true") and to run it, then check to see if any /root/Variants are actually being generated.

Once you've done that, if you could post back here with the results, I'll see if I can help...