Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: AspDotNetStorefront ML9 Service Pack 1 Available for Download 6 PM PST

CHigdon is offline Junior Member

Default AspDotNetStorefront ML9 Service Pack 1 Available for Download 6 PM PST

Today, we're releasing Service Pack 1 to enhance the functionality and further the integrity of the ML9 and Multi-Store ecommerce shopping carts. Service Pack 1 focuses on improving the shopping experience of ML9 and Multi-Store.

With the holidays rapidly approaching we wanted Service Pack 1 to be a thoughtful and considerate release and we don’t want to break anything at such a key time. Nevertheless, there are a significant number of improvements we can make without destabilizing the core platform.

We believe a smoother shopping experience is crucial to our loyal client base and that’s what this service pack delivers. We’ve tested our fixes and features more diligently than you would believe and have tried to make the biggest difference and leave the smallest footprint.

Service Pack 1 improves:
    • Shipping
    • Multi-Store
    • Payment Gateway
    • Product Management and Promotions
    • And more…

Installation instructions can be found here:
    http://manual.aspdotnetstorefront.co...ade-guide.aspx.

Full Service Pack 1 release notes can be found here:
    http://manual.aspdotnetstorefront.co...ase-notes.aspx

Service Pack 1 can be downloaded here:
    https://www.aspdotnetstorefront.com/mylicenses.aspx
    Last edited by CHigdon; 11-12-2010 at 06:22 PM.

rtomer is offline Member

Default Service pack 1 w/VB.net code

from where can I download Service pack 1 for Aspdotnetstorefront ML9 with VB code ?

jo@vortx.com is offline Administrator

Very soon, VB downloads will be available from "My Licenses" for all those people who have bought ML9 source. We had hoped to offer simultaneous delivery of both C# and VB but by launch time on Friday evening we were still deep in test on the VB code and we know that we need a little longer. We will announce on this forum as soon as it joins C# on the download list.

thanks
    Jo
    Jo Benson
    COO
    Vortx / AspDotNetStorefront

jjdunkel is offline Member

Service Pack 1 isn't showing up on my licenses page. I have 9.0.1.3 (with source) and there is no mention of service pack 1 anywhere on the page. The only links there are Download C# Version, Download VB Version, Trade in for ML8, Trade in for Multi-Store, and the link at the bottom to download the skins pack.

TSB is offline Junior Member

When we logged into our account and do not see a way to dowload ML9 Service Pack 1 either.

Thanks,
    TSB

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

Contact our support folks and we'll take a look at your account and make sure you can download that.

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Nicole is offline Administrator

Anyone still looking for this link and can't find it on your licenses page - please make sure that you've got a key generated for ML9 on the license you wish to download the Service Pack for.

This is true for the Service Pack as well as all other software downloads - download links will not show up until a key has been created. Read more about license creation here: http://manual.aspdotnetstorefront.co...ense-keys.aspx

mmcgeachy is offline Senior Member

I'm going through and updating code and there is one section that doesn't make as much sense to me me. What is the point of the PatchInfo panel in the default page of the admin? Is the Version (Code/DB) showing as ML 9.0.1.3/9.0.1.3 SP1 not enough?

The biggest issue I have with the panel is the display content loops through all the packages to make an Array list and then loop through that list execute each prepackage in that list. This seems like a very round about way just to show the text of "9.0.1.3SP1:Installed". Why not call the StoreVersion AppConfig?

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Nicole is offline Administrator

For those of you that have been waiting for the VB Version of the Service Pack - that is now available for download in the View/Manage Licenses section of your AspDotNetStorefront.com account.

jerm324 is offline Senior Member

FYI, to anyone who has upgraded or is planning to upgrade to SP1, the pop-up width/height issue has not been resolved as listed in the bug fixes. Also if you use watermarking as we do, opening the pop-up for a large image generates an invalid request. I've had to disable watermarking to get pop-ups to work even with backwards width/height.

Unfortunately, I've been told this won't be resolved until the next service pack is released.