Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Limiting number of items on Product Listing using dropdown

TheSkyWinner is offline Junior Member

Post Limiting number of items on Product Listing using dropdown

Hello All,

I am looking for a solution to limit number of items on the product list page based on the selection of drop down (as shown in the image attached herewith on the right). Also, I want to show which number items are being shown out of total item number (as shown in the image attached herewith on the left).

How do I implement these customizations? Do I need to make changes in the XSLTExtension.cs or do I make change in the xmlpackage file?

I appreciate all help and tips.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by TheSkyWinner; 11-11-2010 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Attachment left

TheSkyWinner is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Solved problem 1

I have resolved both the above. Please contact me if you want to implement the same in your website.

Regards.
    Last edited by TheSkyWinner; 11-17-2010 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Minor ammendment

aldol is offline Junior Member

Hi TheSkyWinner, could you please send me your solution on the limiting items shown in the dropdownlist.
    Thanks

biggunn is offline Member

I would also like the solution for this problem. Could you please contact me. thank you.