Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Creating an Inventory Query

dfultz is offline Junior Member

Default Creating an Inventory Query

I am trying to create an inventory report. I have been able to get everything I need except the complete SKU with color and size modifiers. If anyone has done this, could you please provide info on how you did it. Here is my query so far, in case anyone would like to do the same.

SELECT Product.ProductID, Product.SKU, ProductVariant.SKUSuffix, Product.Published, Product.Name, Inventory.Color, Inventory.Size, Inventory.Quan, Manufacturer.Name , ProductVariant.Colors, ProductVariant.ColorSKUModifiers, ProductVariant.Sizes, ProductVariant.SizeSKUModifiers
    FROM Product INNER JOIN
    ProductVariant ON Product.ProductID = ProductVariant.ProductID INNER JOIN
    ProductManufacturer ON Product.ProductID = ProductManufacturer.ProductID INNER JOIN
    Manufacturer ON ProductManufacturer.ManufacturerID = Manufacturer.ManufacturerID LEFT OUTER JOIN
    Inventory ON ProductVariant.VariantID = Inventory.VariantID
    ORDER BY Manufacturer.Name, Product.SKU

chrismartz is offline Senior Member

Are you sku's a combination of the product sku and the product variant sku?

It would be a combination of the Product SKU and SKU modifier from the variant attribute page.

sduffy77 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by dfultz View Post
    It would be a combination of the Product SKU and SKU modifier from the variant attribute page.

Don't forget to take Color and Size SKU modifiers into consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by sduffy77 View Post
    Don't forget to take Color and Size SKU modifiers into consideration.
    That is the whole purpose of this thread, the variant SKU modifier is easy to get, the part I am struggling with is the attribute modifier (i.e. Color and Size).

Eden_Home is offline Junior Member

We are in need of the same info. Did you ever figure this out?

Thanks,

Andy