Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Customize Email Receipt

netprocity is offline Member

Default Customize Email Receipt

Hello,

I have been using ASPDNSF for over a year, and previously I changed the receipt email that is being sent to the customer. At the top of the email it says something that I inserted, but how want to change.

I have looked EVERYWHERE to figure out how I inserted this into the email. I looked in the notification receipt xml file, that was not it. I looked through the string resource manager by searching for the words that i had inserted and it found nothing. I looked into the content topics and don't see anything.

Is there some other place that information can be inserted into the email??

AspDotNetStorefront ML 9.0.1.3/9.0.1.2

Thanks for your help.
    James
    Last edited by netprocity; 11-05-2010 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Needed to insert version of aspdnsf

hunter0781 is offline Member

I've edited our receipt in the topics receiptheader and receiptfooter. Did you look at those?