Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Telerik.Charting

ngiotta is offline Junior Member

Default Telerik.Charting

Hi,

I am using RadControls in my web app and because I have a newer version (Q1 2010) in my bin folder, it causes the home page of the admin to not work. If I remove telerik.web.ui from the bin folder it works fine, but of course, then my app throws errors. I know this is because the version conflicts with what you've bundled into your cart, but there has to be some sort of work around other than disallowing the use of RadControls by developers.

Not exactly sure how I can get around this. Ideas?

The error is:
    "XXXX is ambiguous in the namespace Telerik.Charting"

ngiotta is offline Junior Member

No one else is having this problem??? Really?

mmcgeachy is offline Senior Member

I can't recall seeing that direct issue no but xxxx is hard to say. Normally when issues showed up it was because a version was stated somewhere (mostly the in web.config or the page.) So try updating what version is called or take out the version statement.
    Last edited by mmcgeachy; 11-12-2010 at 01:02 PM.